|Total number of recipes found: 16|
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|
- 1. 5 Minute Mousse
- I usually shy away from these instant mixes, but this recipe comes in handy. First of all, it so quick and second, the calories are amazingly low for such a creamy, chocolaty treat. This recipe was ta...; Calories: 104; Time: 5 min.
- 2. Apple, Bacon, Cheddar Pancakes
- These sweet and savory pancakes are a nice change from the usual breakfast fare. The salty bacon is nicely offset by the tartness of the apples (I use Granny Smith apples).
...; Calories: 394; Time: 30 min.
- 3. Banana Crunch Cake
- This recipe was the $25,000 winner in the Pillsbury Bake-Off contest in 1973. It was created by Bonnie Brooks of Maryland.
...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 80 min.
- 4. Chocolate Almond Torte
- The almond cake portion of this recipe was taken from the August 1996 issue of Eating Well. Chef Philip Ogiela of the restaurant 231 Ellsworth, in San Mateo, CA, had submitted it as a low-fat fruit de...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 58 min.
- 5. Chocolate Chocolate Cookie
- This recipe is from the makers of Baker's Chocolate. Its from their "one bowl" series which means less clean up and work. Its an amazingly good cookie: fudgy, chewy, and chocolate-y.
You can freeze...; Calories: 230; Time: 30 min.
- 6. Chocolate Turnovers
- This is a no-brainer for dessert in a hurry. The melted chocolate over the warm pastry is a great reward considering the little effort.
...; Calories: 455; Time: 50 min.
- 7. Cinnamon Walnut Bisquick Coffee Cake
- Using Bisquick (an all-purpose baking mix made from flour, partially hydrogenated oil, leavening, and buttermilk), make preparation a snap. I found the dough extremely difficult to work with, so I end...; Calories: 179; Time: 60 min.
- 8. Coca Cola Cake
- The surprise ingredient of Coca Cola makes this all-American recipe a great ending for a super bowl party.
...; Calories: 685; Time: 30 min.
- 9. Crescent Caramel Swirl
- This Pillsbury bake off winner (from the 70's) is a quick version of a sticky bun. Using a Bundt pan for a form, gives it a professional look. (The picture above is for a smaller version of this recip...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 43 min.
- 10. Easy Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- This recipe is great for two reasons. First it is relatively low in fat and cholesterol for such a rich tasting treat. Secondly, the brownies freeze very nicely in some plastic wrap or ziploc bags. Th...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 50 min.
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|