|Total number of recipes found: 14|
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|
- 1. Calypso Chicken
- Although this dish is low fat, it certainly is not lacking flavor. The spiciness and tropical flavors add a tongue tantalizing taste. If you are unfamiliar with carambola and plantains ask your grocer...; Calories: 649; Time: 185 min.
- 2. Chicken Kabobs
- If you like, alternate vegetable pieces with the chicken chunks on these Middle Eastern style kabobs (this will make the dish lower in fat). Bell pepper, squash, cherry tomatoes, and onions are good c...; Calories: 338; Time: 55 min.
- 3. Grilled Chicken and Nectarine Salad
- This is the perfect summer salad! If you want to reduce fat and calories, reduce or omit the blue cheese and the pecans.
...; Calories: 307; Time: 80 min.
- 4. Grilled Pork Chops with Poblano Cream Sauce
- This is great recipe for outdoor grilling during the summer. It was featured in "Best of 1999" in the LA Times.
...; Calories: 645; Time: 50 min.
- 5. Italian Lamb Chops
- These Italian style lamb chops are know as costelette. This is a very basic recipe great for a summer barbecue. Note: disregard the calories (they are including the entire marinade).
...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 70 min.
- 6. Jerk Chicken
- This is a delicious, spicy way to serve chicken. I like to make a tropical salsa (like avocado, mango, jalapeno) to pass along with it.
...; Calories: 189; Time: 30 min.
- 7. Kafta Mishwi
- Kafta Mishwi is a Middle Eastern barbecued meat patty. Its delicious served with pita bread, some hummus, tomatoes and chopped lettuce.
...; Calories: 192; Time: 30 min.
- 8. Pork with Nectarine Salsa
- The spicy, sweet, fruity salsa is a perfect complement to the pork chops. This is also great on the grill, perfect for summer barbecues.
...; Calories: 534; Time: 20 min.
- 9. Portabella Burger
- The meaty portabellas make an excellent vegetarian alternative to beef burgers.
...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 15 min.
- 10. Portobello Sandwich
- Portobellos have such a meaty flavor, you'll forget you're having a vegetarian meal.
...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 20 min.
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|