|Total number of recipes found: 39|
|- 1 - 2 3 4 >> next >>|
- 1. Apple Brie Braid
- The sweet apples and brown sugar are nicely balanced with the fresh dough and Brie. This great bread couldn't be any easier since it uses premade bread dough (found in the freezer section of most groc...; Calories: 2771; Time: 155 min.
- 2. Authentic Hummus
- Although, some cooks swear by this method of making hummus, I find this recipe (which uses dried garbanzos as opposed to the more convenient canned) only marginally better. It makes for a creamier pas...; Calories: 130; Time: 10 min.
- 3. Barbecue Chicken Rolls
- There are so many ingredients and steps in this California Pizza Kitchen inspired recipe, but that's how you get an amazing flavor, the BBQ sauce, horseradish, sweet ingredients, spicy ingredients, an...; Calories: 441; Time: 55 min.
- 4. Beef and Fontina Tostaditos
- Tostaditos are mini tostadas. They make great appetizers since they are bite size. Its like serving pre-dipped chips. A good variation is to fill them with a mixture of refried beans and cheddar an...; Calories: 197; Time: 27 min.
- 5. Brie and Mango Quesadillas
- The mango in this recipe can be replaced by any tangy fruit like papaya, grape, or citrus. Also, if you prefer make a salsa out of these fruits and serve on top of the quesadillas. Either way, you'll ...; Calories: 72; Time: 20 min.
- 6. Brie Baked in Phyllo
- This elegant appetizer is so simple to make and has many just as simple variations. You can top it with a variety of chutney or preserves. You could also halve the Brie wheel (before wrapping it) and ...; Calories: 178; Time: 35 min.
- 7. Caponata
- This recipe is from the cookbook James McNair Cooks Italian. A caponata is an eggplant relish with a taste tantalizing sweet and sour flavor. I usually have it on bread as a sandwich or on pasta. You ...; Calories: 237; Time: 60 min.
- 8. Caramelized Onion, Fig, and Blue Cheese Strudel
- This divine combination is also lowfat. It makes a great appetizer or served with a soup or salad, a small supper.
...; Calories: 281; Time: 95 min.
- 9. Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins
- Here's a good-for-you version of the classic American appetizer.
...; Calories: 80; Time: 85 min.
- 10. Chicken Quesadillas
- This variation of the Tex-Mex classic goes great with a variety of toppings: guacamole, salsa, four pepper salsa, or sour cream.
...; Calories: 498; Time: 20 min.
|- 1 - 2 3 4 >> next >>|