|Total number of recipes found: 6|
|- 1 -|
- 1. Chicken in Thai Red Curry
- This quick curry owes a large part of its ease of preparation to the red curry paste (a paste made from red chili, onion, garlic, and spices). Its very HOT, so you might want to work your way up to a ...; Calories: 708; Time: 25 min.
- 2. Lettuce Bundles
- Watch out, if you don't like spicy food, you might want to seriously cut back on the chile paste.
These appetizers also make a light, refreshing lunch. If desired, serve with some dipping sauces (ho...; Calories: 142; Time: 20 min.
- 3. Pad Thai
- This is one of the most popular Thai dishes. You can omit the shrimp (like I did), if you don't like seafood....; Calories: 404; Time: 30 min.
- 4. Thai Chicken Noodles
- This is a less traditional and less caloric recipe. However, its still quite tasty and so easy to make that its become a staple in our home. If you prefer, you can eat it cold (like a pasta salad).
...; Calories: 269; Time: 30 min.
- 5. Thai Chicken Pizza
- This is my instant version of the California Pizza Kitchen favorite (at least my favorite). The spicy peanut sauce is heavenly!!
...; Calories: 1269; Time: 120 min.
- 6. Tom Yum Soup
- This Asian brothy soup was the number one recipe in the LA Times "Best of 99".
For the Thai Chicken Broth:
1 chicken carcass
8 to 10 cups water
3/4 to 1 cup thinly sliced galangal
6 stalks lemon...; Calories: 76; Time: 15 min.
|- 1 -|