|Total number of recipes found: 15|
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|
- 1. Apple Cheese Bread
- Eat this homey quick bread with cream cheese, butter, or jam.
...; Calories: 173; Time: 80 min.
- 2. Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Scones
- Scones are a type of quick bread that is said to have taken its name from the Stone of Destiny, where Scottish kings were once crowned. The original triangular-shaped scone was made with oats and grid...; Calories: 245; Time: 40 min.
- 3. Beer Bread
- I got this recipe from Sunset magazine. Its a real easy and quick way to have fresh, low fat bread. Its great for breakfast with some butter and honey. Unfortunately, I don't think it tastes too good ...; Calories: 219; Time: 55 min.
- 4. Bran Cream Cheese Muffins
- The best thing about these muffins (aside from taste) is that the batter keeps up to a week in the fridge. So you can have fresh baked muffins every morning with not much fuss. For those not familiar ...; Calories: 236; Time: 45 min.
- 5. Cheddar Chive Biscuits
- These make a great accompaniment to dinner. For tender biscuits, stir gently and work quickly. Stirring just until all the dry ingredients are moistened helps keep biscuits from becoming tough.
...; Calories: 137; Time: 25 min.
- 6. Cornbread
- This basic recipe can be enhanced by adding chiles, whole corn kernels, or different cheeses.
Spoon some dough batter over saucy casseroles or chilies and then bake them for a mock pot pie. ...; Calories: 309; Time: 50 min.
- 7. Crescent Caramel Swirl
- This Pillsbury bake off winner (from the 70's) is a quick version of a sticky bun. Using a Bundt pan for a form, gives it a professional look. (The picture above is for a smaller version of this recip...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 43 min.
- 8. Double Macadamia Streusel Banana Muffins
- The double layers of macadamia nut streusel make these muffins extra special.
...; Calories: 297; Time: 45 min.
- 9. Lowfat Blueberry Muffins
- No one will notice that these delicious muffins are low in fat. Be sure not to overstir the muffin batter. In general, that makes tough muffins, but that's especially true when baking lowfat muffins.
...; Calories: 154; Time: 35 min.
- 10. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- When stirring the wet ingredients into the dry ones, be sure to not overstir. This makes for "tough" muffins.
...; Calories: 308; Time: 30 min.
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|