|Total number of recipes found: 8|
|- 1 -|
- 1. Caesar Chicken Pasta Salad
- This couldn't be any easier to make. Just make sure you use a good dressing (or make your own) and fresh produce
...; Calories: 579; Time: 20 min.
- 2. Chopped Pasta Salad
- Don't let the word "salad" in the title fool you. This is a pretty substantial meal based upon the Mediterranean flavors of the Italian Chopped Salad.
...; Calories: 1034; Time: 45 min.
- 3. Greek Pasta Salad
- This is basically a Greek salad (without lettuce) on top of pasta. If you like garnish with pine nuts.
...; Calories: 349; Time: 45 min.
- 4. Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- This is a variation on the Summer Pasta Salad that includes a few more Mediterranean add-ins (feta, pine nuts, and olives).
...; Calories: 488; Time: 15 min.
- 5. Pear, Walnut, Blue Cheese Salad
- This is a great salad that combines one of my favorite flavor combinations, blue cheese and walnuts. Accompanied by a fresh, warm roll this salad makes a great light supper.
...; Calories: 386; Time: 20 min.
- 6. Southwestern Pasta Salad
- If you like, omit the pasta and use the black bean salsa over meats and fish. I garnished it with diced avocado at the very end because they discolor fast once they are peeled.
...; Calories: 398; Time: 60 min.
- 7. Summer Pasta Salad
- This salad came about from necessity. There wasn't much around the house but a jar of oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, some frozen vegetables, and a wedge of Parmesan. The results were surprisingly fres...; Calories: 417; Time: 10 min.
- 8. Tropical Pasta Salad
- This tropical salad combines the flavors of pasta with hot salsa and jalapeno, and fruity mango for a taste that's out of this world. This has become one of my favorite new salads.
...; Calories: 371; Time: 35 min.
|- 1 -|