|Total number of recipes found: 7|
|- 1 -|
- 1. Chipotle Mashed Potatoes
- These are mashed potatoes with the works: roasted garlic, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and chipotle peppers. They go well with the Southwestern Spiced Chicken.
...; Calories: 269; Time: 40 min.
- 2. Crostini with Apple Chutney
- Letting the apple chutney cool, allows it to thicken. You can use Brie instead of goat cheese to top the crostini.
...; Calories: 539; Time: 40 min.
- 3. Roasted Garlic
- This a really simple appetizer to make. If you haven't had roasted garlic before, you'll be amazed how roasting makes the pungent garlic into a buttery, mellow spread. I like it best spread on fresh b...; Calories: 12; Time: 45 min.
- 4. Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam
- After spending about $12 a month on Stonewall Kitchen's heavenly rendition of roasted garlic onion jam, I thought it was time to come up with my own version. Not to brag, but this is pretty close. I t...; Calories: 381; Time: 90 min.
- 5. Roasted Garlic Cream Penne
- This is an easy (albeit heavy) dish to make. Peas and asparagus are nice additions.
...; Calories: 890; Time: 30 min.
- 6. Roasted Garlic Soup
- Eating a similar soup at a restaurant inspired me to created this very dressy cream of potato soup. Its flavored with roasted garlic and full of cheesy tortellini and meaty portobellos. Fresh basil or...; Calories: 278; Time: 60 min.
- 7. Southwest Bread
- This recipe won Jim Kelley the first prize at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in 1994. One taste of the loaded (it has beans, corn, onion, garlic, chilies, and spices in it) bread and you'll see why.
...; Calories: 170; Time: 180 min.
|- 1 -|