|Total number of recipes found: 4|
|- 1 -|
- 1. Caramelized Onion Pizza
- This "pizza" is more like a fancy bread. It goes great with a soup or salad.
...; Calories: 943; Time: 130 min.
- 2. Cordon Bleu
- This lightened up version of the French classic comes from Eating Well. The recipe is quite easy once you get the hang of butterflying and slitting the chicken breast (make sure you start with a breas...; Calories: 299; Time: 60 min.
- 3. Cream of Mushroom Soup
- This rich and heavy soup can be a meal in itself (just double the serving). When I can, I try to use a variety of mushrooms for a varied, interesting flavor. However, plain button mushrooms are great ...; Calories: 244; Time: 45 min.
- 4. Potato Leek Soup
- This is my variation on the old classic. For a lighter soup use 3/4 cup skim milk and no cream. Good garnishes for the soup are croutons, chopped chives, chopped parsley, and swirled heavy cream.
...; Calories: 320; Time: 60 min.
|- 1 -|