|Total number of recipes found: 4|
|- 1 -|
- 1. Chili with Cornbread Topping
- This vegetarian chili is a snap to make since most of the ingredients are canned. You can make the chili just by itself and its still pretty darn good; but, you can make it extra special by serving it...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 90 min.
- 2. Grilled Pork Chops with Poblano Cream Sauce
- This is great recipe for outdoor grilling during the summer. It was featured in "Best of 1999" in the LA Times.
...; Calories: 645; Time: 50 min.
- 3. Spicy Chicken Chili
- The spicy/ sweet combination and the inclusion of orange juice made this soup a must try. The results were unusual, but great. You'll have plenty of soup. Portion sizes are extremely generous with onl...; Calories: 400; Time: 110 min.
- 4. Three Bean Chili
- The extensive list of ingredients in this recipe (black beans, northern beans, kidney beans, chocolate, two different kind of chili peppers) got me curious enough to try the recipe. In retrospect, I t...; Calories: 879; Time: 180 min.
|- 1 -|