|Total number of recipes found: 33|
|- 1 - 2 3 4 >> next >>|
- 1. Autumn Soup
- This is a great low fat soup for the fall season. If you are unfamiliar with butternut squash, its more akin to pumpkin rather than other squashes (zucchini, yellow squash). The other root vegetables ...; Calories: 131; Time: 60 min.
- 2. Baked Apples with Spiced Ricotta and Maple Syrup
- This is a great last-minute dessert for the fall. Its basically a lightened up version of Martha Stewart's Baked Apples with Spiced Ricotta and Maple Syrup (Living February 1996).
...; Calories: 362; Time: 65 min.
- 3. Beef Burgundy
- This is called Beef Burgundy because the original recipe called for 1/2 cup red wine instead of balsamic vinegar. You don't have to use filet mignon; any cut of beef will do. However, you might want t...; Calories: 414; Time: 45 min.
- 4. Breakfast Polenta with Mascarpone
- This recipe comes from Roger Hayot of the Authentic Cafe in Los Angeles. Its a easy to prepare breakfast perfect for a winter day. However, don't (as I did) expect a devilishly sweet treat (the mascar...; Calories: 340; Time: 18 min.
- 5. Butternut Squash Soup
- This is a great lowfat soup for the fall season. If you are unfamiliar with butternut squash, its more akin to pumpkin rather than other squashes (zucchini, yellow squash). This particular recipe serv...; Calories: 104; Time: 45 min.
- 6. Cheddar Potato Gratin
- This is an easy way to serve potatoes. Its makes a nice accompaniment to steak or meatloaf. It is imperative that you slice the potatoes thin enough so they cook through. If they are still not done,...; Calories: 515; Time: 130 min.
- 7. Chili with Cornbread Topping
- This vegetarian chili is a snap to make since most of the ingredients are canned. You can make the chili just by itself and its still pretty darn good; but, you can make it extra special by serving it...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 90 min.
- 8. Cook's Illustrated Eggnog
- Cook's Illustrated conducted a trial by error session to come up with "the perfect egg nog recipe". Do I agree? Well, it sure tasted different from the store bought stuff. Its gonna have to be one of ...; Calories: 151; Time: 230 min.
- 9. Cranberry Apple Crisp
- This is an easy dessert, great for winter nights. If you don't like the crisp so saucy, feel free to play around with the amount of flour in the fruit mixture. Also, depending on the sweetness of the ...; Calories: 260; Time: 55 min.
- 10. Cranberry, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Tart
- This recipe is from the makers of Diamond walnuts. Its incredibly rich and heavy, making it a perfect accompaniment to salad for a small lunch. The cranberries add a nice holiday touch.
...; Calories: 303; Time: 115 min.
|- 1 - 2 3 4 >> next >>|